Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Leni Swims Pty Ltd (ABN 44 649 107 255) of 15 Cambridge Close, Croydon Hills VIC 3136
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
- Entry is open to all over the age of 18 except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
When To Enter
- The competition commences on October 1st, 2021 and concludes on December 27th 2021 at 11:59pm AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How To Enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by completing the competition entry form on the promotional website leniswims.com The cost of accessing the promotional website, will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid, unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
Number Of Entries Permitted
- Only one entry per entrant will be permitted in the competition draw.
Draw And Notification Of Winner
- The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn by Leni Swims Pty Ltd by random computer selection at 2pm, December 28th 2021
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
Prize On Offer
- Total prize giveaway value is $500.00 USD. One winner will receive a $500.00 voucher/gift card
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
Further Terms And Conditions
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If an entrant uses any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins a prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an entrant has breached this clause. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize if an entrant who claims to be a prize winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Statutory Guarantees, Waiver And Liability
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made as required by law and in accordance with these terms and conditions but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names and email address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and email address which you provide when entering the competition. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may share your information with our related companies and any of us may be in contact for those purposes. We may also use your information as described when we collect information from you. If you do not provide us with requested information we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. We may disclose your information to our related companies, service and content providers. Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise as required by law. To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about you, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Black Friday and Cyber Monday items are non-refundable and returnable for a store credit only. To lodge a return for store credit please click here.
All items purchased from our ‘SALE’ page are FINAL SALE and can not be returned.
This policy applies to all orders placed from 11/12-11/28.
We accept returns for a store credit only or exchange. You have 14 days from delivery of your order to start a return.
If exchange is selected and the product is not available at time of the exchange, a store credit will be issued.
We do not offer refunds unless an item is delivered faulty or damaged.
All final sale items are not eligible for return.
All Black Friday sale items are eligible for a store credit only, excludes final sale section of our site.
Once your return is lodged, you will receive an email from us with next steps. Check your spam/junk if you can't find it.
Please allow us 3 business days from delivery to process your store credit or exchange.
Our warehouse is located in Cincinnati, USA
All orders placed before 1pm ET will be sent the same business day. All other orders will be sent the next business day. All weekend orders will be shipped Monday.
Our warehouse is located in the USA. All orders within the USA will be sent with 2-5 day* express shipping. All international orders will be sent with 3-7 day* express shipping, please be aware we are experiencing international shipping delays to some locations which are out of Leni Swims control.
Sizing, and Fabrics
Email us at email@example.com with what styles you are looking at purchasing, plus your measurements:
As a general rule, we recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes.
However depending on style, you will see customised sizing and fit information on every product page.
All swimwear is made with ultra soft, recycled REPREVE fabrics with a composition of 78% Recycled Nylon, 22% Elastane. All swimwear is double lined to ensure comfort and a seamless fit.
Our swimwear is ethically handmade in Bali, Indonesia.
Editing Or Cancelling orders
Please email us asap at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to fast fulfilment times, we can't guarantee we can update your order
Please note we are unable to cancel or alter an order once it has been placed into our fulfilment system. Please review your order before placing it.
If we are unable to fulfil your order, we will offer a refund or swap for another style on our site. If you have ordered multiple items, we are only able to refund the corresponding item to the out of stock style.
Taxes and duties
All international parcels may be subject to taxes and duties. Leni Swims does not cover any costs, these must be paid for in full by the customer.
We are legally required to state the full retail value of the goods you are purchasing.
Please note we ship from the US, if you are located within the US you will not be subject to any taxes or duties.
If you would like assistance with an estimated taxes/duties cost to your country, please email us at email@example.com
Your order will not be refunded if returned to us or abandoned. If your order is shipped back to us and you would like it reshipped, there will be a fee based upon shipping destination